Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-curl


Kerastase Nutritive
Oleo-Curl
Nutri-Huile + Curl Protect
Price: S$35.50 (@ Swanston)

Pros: Fragrant, not greasy
Cons: Expensive, Holding power not very strong, Not very moisturizing








































My friend recommended this product to me after I perm my hair. She said it helped her to define her curls.

It has a very sweet scent and it doesn't make my hair greasy. However, I was a little disappointed after using as I need to use a considerable amount to see the effect. Even after using more of it, the effect only last for about 4 hours.. and  after that, my hair looks dry and a little frizzy..

Perhaps this product worked well for my friend as she has natural curls. I believe It might require a diffuser for it to give better effects. But as I need to rush to work in the morning, I prefer products that will work well even without a diffuser.

I will not buy this product as considering the price, I expected it to be better than Lucido-L's Hair Milk (Soft Wave), which is (S$7.90) less than a quarter of the price of this product, yet more moisturizing, and defines and holds my curls better. curls better.

No comments:

Post a Comment