Saturday, December 18, 2010

Almond & Cucumber Peel-off Mask (150ml/5.3 fl oz)

Almond & Cucumber Peel-off Mask (150ml/5.3 fl oz)
Almond & Cucumber Peel-off Mask unclogs pores and peels away blemishes to reveal healthy, glowing skin. Almond nourishes, soothes and softens your skin. Cucumber tones your facial skin and provides a cooling effect. Pineapple removes impurities and dead skin cells and firms up the skin. Indian Gooseberry has cleansing and antioxidant properties.
Price: $7.20






Pros: Inexpensive, lasts, herbal, thick, brightens and smoothens skin
Cons: Difficult to peel off

I bought this product as its tube stated that it is able to "unclog pores, tones, nourishes and furms up skin" and "herbal". I have used it for about 7 times and still have more than half of it left.

The mask itself is transparent and thick. This is an advantage because peel off masks must be applied thick enough in order to remove it more easily.

Though I normally try to put a thick layer, removing the mask really needs time and patience.

When I am removing it, I would be pissed as it is so difficult to peel it off. But when I am done, my skin feels softer and looks as though it is glowing. I would tell myself "all the time and effort is worth it".

This product is definitely worth trying. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment