Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bio-essence Bio multi effect BB cream (30g)

Bio-essence Bio multi effect BB cream (30g)
SPF25/PA++
8 in 1
(Concealing, Sun Block, Skin Repair, Moiturizing, whitening, Oil Control, nourishment, reduction of wrinkles and lines)
Creates flawless, natural makeup with charm
Price: $28/-




It has a shiny purple and silver attractive packaging. I bought this BB cream as it claims to have all the benefits that I am looking for.

Some of the benefits which attracted me are:

- REFINES PORES and whitens complexion
  Yes.. After applying,. it did minimize the look of pores. However, I haven't seen much different after I 
  remove it. Perhaps I haven't used it long enough.

- IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE for smoother, softer, REFINED and fairer skin
  Yes... it gives me a smoother, evenly toned and a perfect skin after applying.

- Provides long lasting hydration to prevent dryness and REGULATES OIL SECRETION.
  It did help to control shine oiliness. I do not have to blot my face at all!!! This is the first product that is able
  to do this.

Other benefits include
- Smooth velvety texture to provide a natural and flawless finishing
-Nourishes skin with the natural nutrients and mineral elements to revitalize skin
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays

I have used half tube of it and have put it aside for about 4 months. Now, it has water in the tube. Everytime when I want to squeeze some BB cream out, ithere will be few drops of water coming out first. Don't know why is that so.

Overall, I feel that this product is worth buying as it has a reasonable coverage, able to act as a makeup base which benefits our skin at the same time. It has a reason price and doesn't cause outbreaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment