Thursday, December 30, 2010

Loreal Pore Minimizing Re-smoother - Gel Cream (50ml)

Loreal Pore Minimizing Re-smoother - Gel Cream (50ml)
Loreal introduces a new generation of skin transforming treatments that microtightens pores appearance and retexturizes skin by reorganizing surface cells.

SUPER SMOOTH SKIN BENEFITS
* Cell by cell, skin strengthens, pores microtighten and surface is retexturized.
* In just 4 weeks, pores appear smaller, skin is super smooth, more even toned.
* This lightweight re-smoother refines uneven dry patches and uncovers a luminous and healthy glow.

Price: ~ $13.50


Pros: Primer, not oily
Cons: Does not reduce pore size, impractical packaging, not moisturizing enough

I bought all the 3 products in this series, hoping to see real improvement in my pores. It had advertisements on tv, brochures and magazines, with statistics showing that this really helps in refining pores. I was thinking, since they are spending so much on advertisements, this product should be effective.

I have been using this product for months but have not seen any visible improvement at all. In my opinion, it only acts as a primer - the effect is temporary.

I am using this as a moisturizer as there is only scrub, toner and gel cream. However I doubt the moisturizer is serving its purpose. Upon applying, I can still feel tightness on my face. Is it really moisturizing? ...I don't think so.

The packaging is simple and handy. However, the pump is not able to reach to the bottom of the bottle. The lid of the bottle was also not made to be opened. Cracking open the lid is the only solution to reach the gel cream at the bottom.

This product is a disappointment. I will not purchase this product again as it didn't make my pores reduce in size permanently. But if you are looking for a primer, you might want to give this product a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment