Friday, December 17, 2010

GINVERA Green Tea Whitening & Refining Fluid (100ml)

GINVERA Green Tea Whitening & Refining Fluid (100ml)
Ginvera Green Tea Whitening & Refining Fluid is specially formulated to clear the residue in pores left by cleansers.
It refines and contracts enlarged pores while providing intense hydration to the skin.
With regular use, skin becomes finer and fairer.
Price: $6.00





Pros: Cheap, whitens, light green tea scent
Cons: Leaves skin feeling tight at times.

The toner is nicely packed in a green glass bottle and plastic box. It does make my skin feel tight at times, but I thought I should use few bottles before expecting any visible improvement in my pore size.

I bought 4 bottles, and I'm currently using my 3rd bottle. Sadly, I haven't seen any improvent. As for whitening, I think it does hebit.

I think this is worth trying if you are hoping to find a cheap and basic toner. Do not have high hopes on the pore refining ability of this toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment