Friday, December 17, 2010

Katong Fried Oyster

Katong Fried Oyster
Blk 207 #01-52
Beside Bedok Bus Interchange
Price: $3 - $8

 





Most Singaporeans love Fried Oyster. Be it dinner or supper, wherever there is Fried Oyster, you can see diners having it as their main or side dish. Personally, I would always meet up with my friends for supper, and Fried Oyster is a "must have" for us.

As I live in Bedok, there are numerous places where I can indulge in this delicacy. Though it's common here, there are only few stalls that I truly enjoy.

Katong Fried Oyster, had been around for quite some time at Bedok Interchange Food Center. Business is good as you can see quite a number of tables with their Fried Oyster.

Usually they rotate among themselves to cook. However, i prefer the lady's cooking as there dish will be crispier. I guess she uses higher heat. If you are having your lunch there, do give it a try. It's the row of stalls facing the carpark instead of the interchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment