Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream - with ATP (40g)

Bio-essence (40g)
Face Lifting Cream (with ATP)
8 anti-aging benefits of Face Lifting Cream
    * Firms sagging skin to increase skin elasticity
    * Burns excess fats
    * Refines pores for radiant, smooth skin
    * Brightens dull complexion for fairer and more refined
      skin
    * Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
    * Lightens the appearance of aging lines between the nose and lips
    * Lifts facial contours
    * Shape a youthful V face
Price: $45 (Watsons)





It has a very nice packaging. This cream is less thick, less oily and more spreadable as compared to Bio-essence Face Lifting cream Pine Pollen.

It has a very light fragrant. After applying, skin feels oily and slightly sticky. but after about five minutes, when the cream is totally absorbed, skin feels soft and well hydrated. It did make my face sharper as it promised to give a "V" face.

However, I haven't seen any effect in the refining of pores. But I will continue to use it for few more months, hope to see some effect soon =P

I feel that this product is quite affordable for working adults, but slightly on the high side for a student like me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    thanks for the review, i've been having a hard time finding any blogs that dont just copy and paste information from the website. Please do update on your results. May I ask, where about on your face did you notice the face slimming effects (eg. chin, lower cheeks, around mouth, upper cheeks...). Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SneakyLily,
    I think the V effect depends on individuals as some of my friends didn't find it effective.

    However, I personally like this product as it had helped to give my face a better contour.

    I applied it on my chin and cheeks. It does give me the V effect.

    I think you should give it a try. Do update me on your opinions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i am using it but in many reviews bloggers laim that it give burning effect but in my case i didnt feel any burning effect does it mean my cream is not orignal or something i bought from sass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I don't feel any burning effect after using this, but there's burning effect after using their new series of face lifting cream (ie. with ATP + Royal Jelly).

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete