Friday, December 3, 2010

Neutrogena Hydro Water Boost Gel (50g)

Neutrogena Hydro Water Boost Gel (50g)
with progressive release system
Price: $17.90 (Swanston); $20.90 (Watsons)



Once in a while, I will go for facials and I was told that for my skin type, moisturizers that are in the form of cream,  will make my skin oily, causing clogging of pores and outbreak. Therefore, I went looking online for reviews of Moisturizing gels. The reviews that I read gave me the urge to give it a try.

I was glad that I found the best moisturizer for my skin type.
Other moisturizers which I have used, will cause shine immediately after I applied.

I have used this Moisturizing gel by Neutrogena for 6 months. It has a light fragrance, and the gel itself is not too thick. After applying, my skin feels well hydrated. No tight feeling at all!!! I would strongly recommend this product for people who have combination or oily skin like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment