Monday, December 6, 2010

POND'S cold cream (9.5OZ/269g)

POND'S cold cream (9.5OZ/269g)
the cool classic
deep cleans and remove makeup
Price: $6.50



This is my first makeup remover. I feel that it does help to remove makeup to a certain extent, depending on which makeup product I am using.

Its description stated that it is able to remove stubborn mascaras. However, I have to use it several times before the real stubborn ones can be totally removed. Sometimes, I will give up on trying to use this product to remove all of it and use an eye makeup remover instead.

It is good in a way that it doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry - as stated on the bottle.

Overall, I think it is an OK product. I will still continue to use it until I find a better alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment